Title: I3C Protocol Testing with Introspect Technology
Date: Thursday, October 13, 2022
Time: 11 a.m. EDT / 5 p.m. CET
Join us for this complimentary webinar to learn about best practices and techniques for performing MIPI Alliance I3C protocol testing.
A Brief Review of the Anatomy of an I3C Bus
- Exercising MIPI I3C Devices
- Exercising controller device behavior with the SV4E-I3C acting as an I3C target
- Exercising target device behavior with the SV4E-I3C acting as an I3C controller
- Exercising multi-controller, multi-target, and multi-bus topologies
- Analyzing and Debugging I3C Devices
- Understanding PHY states, I3C states, and transactions
- Understanding subtle protocol behaviors in use with the data capture tool
Why This Event is Important
With I3C, developers have unprecedented opportunities to craft innovative sensor and control designs for any mobile product — from smartphones, to wearables, to systems in automobiles. This webinar will take a deep dive into how we exercise, analyze, and debug MIPI I3C devices.
Who Should Attend
System architects, digital design engineers, verification engineers, product engineers, test engineers, applications engineers, system integrators, product line managers, and project managers.
Technical Marketing Engineer
Garine specializes in designing test solutions for the users of JEDEC memory chip protocols. Among her focuses is currently the JEDEC JESD403 Sideband Bus application of MIPI I3C.
Watch The Recording
Registrations for this event are closed. You may watch the recording here.