Title: Introduction to the Fundamentals of I3C
Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Time: 11:00 – 12:00 EDT
Join us for this complimentary webinar to learn the fundamentals of I3C. Learn about:
- The purpose of the I3C serial communication interface
- I3C’s low-power features targeting mobile devices and embedded platforms
- How I3C offers a high performance interface compared to other serial communication interfaces
- How easily I3C can be adopted and scaled by system designers
Why This Event Is Important
With I3C, developers have unprecedented opportunities to craft innovative sensor and control designs for any mobile product — from smartphones, to wearables, to systems in automobiles. This webinar will introduce this exciting protocol, and it will show how legacy communications interfaces such as I2C can be upgraded to it.
- Introducing I3C as a low-power, high performance, scalable interface
- Low-Power Design
- A two-wire interface based on I2C with mixed bus support
- Low-Operating bus voltage between 1.2V and 3.3V
- Replacing sideband signals with In-Band Interrupts (IBIs)
- Target Device Hot-Join Mechanism
- High Performance Interface
- Operating in Push-Pull with real-time switching to Open-Drain
- High Data Rate (HDR) Modes for enhanced throughput
- Scalable System Design
- Dynamic address assignment
- Common Command Codes (CCCs) to control system functionality
- Hub topologies
Who Should Attend
System architects, digital design engineers, verification engineers, product engineers, test engineers, applications engineers, system integrators, product line managers, and project managers.
Member of Technical Staff, Introspect Technology
Marihan specializes in designing test solutions for the users of the I3C and I3C Basic serial communication protocols, as well as providing test instruments for the JEDEC JESD403 Sideband Bus users.
Register for this event here.