Montréal, Canada, October 19, 2015 — Introspect Technology, a MIPI Alliance Contributor Member, today announced that it will be exhibiting at the MIPI Alliance Demo Day in Taipei, Taiwan. Using its industry-leading D-PHY and C-PHY generator, error detector, and protocol analyzer solutions, Introspect will demonstrate unique end-to-end physical layer and protocol layer test features in ultra-compact form factors.
The demonstrations will take place at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Taipei on October 29, 2015 alongside MIPI Open Day, and they will include:
– D-PHY 1.2/2.0 and C-PHY 1.0/1.1 receiver stressed eye generation
– CSI-2 v1.3 protocol generation and analysis for both D-PHY and C-PHY
– Industry-first burst mode BER testing and error detection with unlimited start/stop durations and featuring hardware clock recovery, decoding, and demapping circuitry
C-PHY is an emerging physical layer standard that allows for significant bandwidth improvements on constrained transmission channels such as those found inside mobile terminals. Similarly, D-PHY is a popular clock-forwarded physical layer standard that has been the interface of choice for camera, display, and other mobile-influenced applications. Introspect’s C-PHY and D-PHY test coverage is based on the highly integrated SV3C Personalized SerDes Tester, capable of testing up to 32 SerDes transmitters and receivers in an ultra-compact instrument form factor.
In addition to the demonstrations at the Demo Day, Introspect’s industry experts are featured in the MIPI Alliance Open Day Agenda as follows:
– Presentation titled: “C-PHY: From Basic Theory to Practical Implementation”, Thursday October 29, 2015 at 14:00
– Ask the Experts question and answer sessions: Introspect’s experts will be present for individual consultation on any D-PHY and C-PHY test topic on Thursday October 29, 2015 from 17:30 to 18:30
Additional details about the MIPI Alliance Open Day agenda are included at http://mipi.org/content/mipi-open-demo-day-taipei-2015
About Introspect Technology
Introspect Technology offers the most extensible measurement and optimization tools for high-speed digital product engineering teams worldwide. Our portable, software-defined instruments deliver unprecedented productivity enhancement throughout all stages of multi-GHz product development: from bring-up characterization to system-level integration and optimization. Our mission is to enhance our customers’ competitiveness, product quality, and time-to-market.