SV5C Personalized SerDes Tester
The SV5C Personalized SerDes Tester is a highly capable, highly integrated parallel BERT solution that allows for achieving enhanced test coverage and gaining deep insights into multi-channel interface link performance. By simultaneously generating and measuring traffic on 16 lanes and at data rates up to 17 Gbps, the SV5C offers a unique opportunity to characterize SerDes links under realistic system-like conditions while offering world class signal integrity and isolation between channels.
Designed from the ground up to address the validation needs of parallel interfaces such as PCI Express Gen 4 and various upcoming MIPI standards, the SV5C is a technological marvel incorporating innovations in the areas of digital signal processing, analog processing, microwave signal propagation, data analytics, thermal design, and many others!
When used with the Introspect ESP Software, the SV5C becomes an integral part of a complete high-volume characterization station that consists of a test automation suite, device power supplies, device handlers, and device control probes.
- Data rates from 80 Mbps to 17.4 Gbps
- 16 Tx and 16 Rx lanes, operable in either single-ended or differential manner
- Pattern generators offer voltage, timing, and noise injection controls
- Rx channels offer eye diagram, analog waveform, and jitter separation analysis
- Full automation capability with Introspect ESP Software
- Parallel test
- Self-contained bench setup