SV5C Personalized SerDes Tester
The SV5C Personalized SerDes Tester is a highly capable, highly integrated parallel BERT solution that allows for achieving enhanced test coverage and gaining deep insights into multi-channel interface link performance. By simultaneously generating and measuring traffic on 16 lanes and at data rates up to 17 Gbps, the SV5C offers a unique opportunity to characterize SerDes links under realistic system-like conditions while offering world class signal integrity and isolation between channels.
Designed from the ground up to address the validation needs of parallel interfaces such as PCI Express Gen 4 and various upcoming MIPI standards, the SV5C is a technological marvel incorporating innovations in the areas of digital signal processing, analog processing, microwave signal propagation, data analytics, thermal design, and many others!
When used with the Introspect ESP Software, the SV5C becomes an integral part of a complete high-volume characterization station that consists of a test automation suite, device power supplies, device handlers, and device control probes.
- Self-contained: bus controller with 4 lanes of MIPI I3C ports in an ultra compact form factor operating autonomously
- Flexible: solution featuring I3C and I3C Basic protocol support with real time voltage and timing controls
- Automated: scripting capability ideal for debug tasks, verification and full‐fledged production screening of devices and system boards
- Debug environment: act as a bus slave to become a trace sink with complete readiness for MIPI Debug for I3C
- Device roles: able to configure multiple devices from a single system onto the bus, such as main-master, secondary-masters, and I3C slaves
- Lanes: 4 lanes of SDA/SCL with each lane configured independently
- Timing features: high speed timing manipulation and control to nanosecond resolution for verifying setup and hold times including ACK responses
- I3C protocol features: easily generate CCC’s and patterns for private and device-device communication, IBI, hot-join